- Flame inspection mirror is made of STAINLESS STEEL to prevent melting or cracking
- New and improved STAINLESS STEEL extendable shaft is more durable and rust-resistant for longer life
- Telescoping handle extends to 26″ and collapses to 6.75″
- Mirror size: 1-1/4″ x 2″
- Heavy-duty, industrial quality snips are specially designed for all types of siding — steel, aluminum, and vinyl.
- A single cut – 2-1/4” — cutting capacity is 18 ga. CR – 22 ga. SS.
- Long alloy steel blades are heat-treated for hardness.
- Blades have fine points for cutting close to siding locks and rolled edges.
- Serrated blades draw work into cutting edge without slipping for accurate, clean cuts.
- Longer leverage, spring-action handles prevent hand fatigue.
The Original Forged Tongs!
- Fairmont tongs are used in HVACR, metal roofing, and sheet metal applications —
- Forged and plated
- Bending depth marks on jaws
- Regular or offset models
- With or without cushion grip handles
Giving contractors a choice — the traditional rosewood handle or the ergonomic rubberized handle
- Stainless steel, 3mm blade, serrated on one edge and smooth on the other — a heavier and thicker blade than other knives.
- Cuts duct board, flex-duct, and insulation.
- Ripstop nylon sheath included