KnivesKlenk® Dual Duct Knives
Both knives share the same outstanding features:
- Stainless steel, 3mm blade, serrated on one edge and smooth on the other — a heavier and thicker blade than other knives.
- Cut duct board, flex-duct, and insulation.
- Slim, reinforced, Ripstop nylon sheath included — designed to hang from your belt.
- With two handle options, contractors can choose the traditional rosewood handle with brass rivets or our new ergonomic rubber handle. Both handles have the same high standards of quality construction and reinforcement.
|DA71000||Klenk® dual duct knife, rosewood handle|
|DA71010||Klenk® dual duct knife, ergonomic rubber handle|
- Heavy gauge blades are made from high carbon steel.
- Blades are hardened, ground, and honed to an extra sharp edge and cut cleanly through duct board.
- Knives are available in two blade sizes, 4″ and 6″.
- Available with or without the safety guard, which increases safety and also acts as a finger stop for cutting with increased pressure.
- Made in USA
|DR68020||Duct board knife, 4" x 1" blade, with guard|
|DR68070||Duct board knife, 6" x 1" blade, with guard|
|DR68010||Duct board knife, 4" x 1" blade|
|DR68060||Duct board knife, 6" x 1" blade|
- Quick change blade mechanism makes blade changes simple and fast.
- Liner lock design with oversized thumb opening holds the blade securely during use, and folds to 3-1/2”.
- Uses double-notched standard and contractor-quality blades, and includes five spare blades in a reusable holder.
|DA84140||Utility jack, knife, wood inlay handle, display/12|
|DA84200||Utility jack, knife, ergonomic rubber handle, display/12|
|DH74610||Front-loading utility knife, includes 5 heavy duty blades|
|DS56010||Steel Track® Utility Knife|
|DS56020||Safety Grip® Utility Knife|
- Designed for efficient carrying of most knives
- Made with heavy stitching and reinforced with rivets to give you long-lasting durability
- Easily attach to a belt
|DH75650||Sheath, for knives, leather|
|MM20210||Sheath, for knives, nylon ripstop|
|MM20200||Sheath, for shears, nylon ripstop|