Nut DriversPocket Socket®
- Solid ABS plastic handle for added durability
- Replaces the four most common nut drivers with one tough, yet compact, tool
- Telescoping action provides two socket sizes at each end.
- High-torque grip has textured, non-slip surface.
- Tough, high quality industrial steel construction
- SAE socket sizes are: 1/4″, 3/8″, 5/16″, and 7/16″.
- Disposable counter-top display
- Metric sizes available (DA86427 – 7 mm, 8 mm, 10 mm, 13 mm)
|DA86420||4-in-1 Pocket Socket® Nut Driver (SAE)|
|DA86427||4-in-1 Pocket Socket® Nut Driver (Metric)|
- Adjustable shaft lets you adjust the length of the nut driver shaft for the specific job — best nut driving tool to reach into awkward spaces!
- Retractable design with easy push-button adjustment — 3″ extending to 6″
- Magnetic end allows precise placement and helps to avoid dropped hex screws.
- Comfortable molded grips are color coded by size
- Chrome vanadium steel shaft
|DA75610||Adjustable-length nut driver, 1/4'' hex, magnetic|
|DA75630||Adjustable-length nut driver, 3/8'' hex, magnetic|
- Color-coded hollow shafts accommodate longer fasteners.
- Extra-deep sockets securely grip nuts and bolts.
- Includes 7 SAE sizes: 3/16″, 1/4″, 5/16″, 11/32″, 3/8″, 7/16″, 1/2″.
|DA76370||Nut Driver Set|