The 4 to 1 ratio action makes it the FASTEST HAND-OPERATED DRIVER on the market!
- By holding the black collar while turning the handle, the nose piece turns 4 times for every 1 turn of the handle.
- Reversible ratchet changes direction quickly with one hand, even during use.
- Use the 4:1 ratio to drive screws and nuts in low-torque situations. Use the 1:1 ratio for higher torque operations.
- Replaces 16 screwdrivers with extra-long, industrial quality, hardened steel bits that are universally sized.
- Extra long (3″) double-ended bits are easier to handle and keep track of than the more common shorter, smaller bits.
- All bits store safely in the handle in separate bit compartments — the end cap allows individual bit selection and will stay closed during use, preventing stored bits from falling out.
- The nose piece is a 1/4″ nut driver when no bit is loaded.
- Single unit, clamshell pack