- Ideal for reducing diameter of round duct, sheet metal pipe, and downspouts for insertion into other pipes.
- Five blades make uniform crimps on sheet metal up to 20 gauge
- Recommended for light or heavy piping — furnace, smoke, and wall stacks, air ducts, water heater vent pipes, and downspouts.
- Crimps up to 1-5/8″ for good overlap connection.
- Heat treated blades for longer wear, hardened pivot bolt for durability, vinyl grips for comfort.
- For natural in-draw on metal, always start with the three blades on top.
- 9-3/4″ length, 1-5/8″ crimp
- Offset handles with orange grips