MA71500 Klenk® Pipe Cutter
- Cuts round, oval, and black pipe and downspout
- Pushing center blade point through pipe starts cut — this three-blade tool takes out a 1/8″ track leaving both ends clean and straight.
- Maximum opening of jaws provides better bite — minimum opening of spring-back handles provides easier cutting.
- Made from durable, hardened steel, and hardened pivot bolt provides long wear.
- Non-slip handle grips are comfortable and secure.
- 10-1/2″ length, 1-1/4″ cut
NOTE: A regular aviation snip used to cut pipe would bend up one side significantly. Klenk’s pipe cutter allows for this by making room for the tool to travel, leaving both sides clean and straight.